Pages

Saturday 31 January 2009

someone who i'm in love with..


ass..

mr.arief...

hai everyone... hhe..

hmm.. i will talking about .. someone who make me fall in love with ..

hmm.. i love my GoD.. my parents.. my friends..and all people around me..

but now.. i will talking about hhe.. my love..

ehm..ehm.. okay..

first,maybe people usually know him,he have bad behaviour,but after i know him.. he is very kind and he is childish.. hhe.. he became bad boy,because of his friends's life style..

he followed wrong way,so.. i'll try to show him the right track.. amin.. hha..

okey..okey..

i don't know why i fall in love with him..

hha ..hmm.. i feel very spesial if he call me "kebo".. hhahaha..

okey no problem.. it just spesial name for me..hhehe..

emm..

he is't too tall emm..average ..

then he has wave rather curly hair..

sweet smile.. emm.. sweet skin too..

and brown eyes.. i like his eyes.. it seems like shine from his eyes.. hhhahahahaha ..

and also he is funny..

he is my happiness in my sadness... uuuhhh.. soo sweett...hhahahaha..

he is easy going to.. but he is sensitive person soo.. must be carefull to talk with him..

hhhee..

but..

now..

i'm not with him..

just now we decided to seperated .. hhuhuhu..

but no problem.. i still look him from here..

i hope he will get the new girl who is better than me.. amin..

miss you ..

my lover..

now.. i can't be yours again..

hhaha..

okey just forget it... ! !

i still love you my lover ...

emm okey..


thats the end..

see.. you next time..
bye..
fika akhmad
x-7 / 13..


No comments: