Pages

Thursday 29 January 2009

Lovely Class



Dear sir, Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
My name Hilmi El Hafidz Fatahillah, I’m from class X.7, I’ll tell you about my lovely class , X 7 class has 38 student. We are consist of many characteristic and appearance. Altough consist of many type of people, we always harmonius. That’s why I feel enjoy and love my class. When GPLB SMAGA Semarang, X.7 class got certificate as the most favourite class. I think we got that certificate because we always harmonius and forcefully in all activity. We alwaysdo everything together, example when hiking on GPLB, Ligasa, class meeting, do homework (hehehe”), but we never take a bath together, hahaha. I hope we will better than yesterday. I think that’s all about my lovely class.
Thank you Mr. Arief. Wassalamualakum Wr. Wb.
Hilmi El Hafidz Fatahillah / X.7 / 16

No comments: