Pages

Saturday 31 January 2009

Assalamu’alaikum.wr.wb.


Okay, I will tell you about my “SOMEONE I’M IN LOVE WITH”. I’m in love with a group band. That I so love and admire this band. Not only admire their personil but also their songs. Their songs is so so, make me feel full of spirit.:D. The band that I MEAN is NIDJI. NIDJI is come from japanesse word, NIJI that mean RAINBOW.

Nidji consist of 6 person.. The vocalist is a cute man with his kinky hair, yeah he’s Giring. The guitarist are Ariel and Rama, I think Rama has a very sweet smile. The bassist is Andro, a chubby man with spike hair’s model. At the keyboard there is RunD, he also has a unique kinky hair like the vocalist.And the last is Adri as drummer, he is the most handsome man in this band, I think. Hahah.:D

One of their song is LASKAR PELANGI. Wow! Its so popular in some months ago. This song is so cool, and unique because there is some ethnic arrangement in this song.

Hmph..I think there’s no word except AWESOME for this band!! I LOVE NIDJI! Okay see you in my another posting next time!! Thank’s for reading.:D


Wassalamu’alaikum.wr.wb.

Good Bless You INDONESIA!!:D

Anugraheni TH (05)
X.6

No comments: