Pages

Saturday 31 January 2009



englishtask by Mr. Arief . . .




Assalamualaikum Mr. Arief . . .

That is my first to see your blog . Woww , so interesting ! ahahaa


Hmmm... maybe some of people ofcourse once fall in love. mmm...just maybe!

But now, actually I wanna tell you about "someone" that make me crazy ! nyahahahaaa.lebay!

Someone that make me always think about him and always happy if look him , always hope to know him , always , always , and always him that was on my mind . hohohooo...


But ... I think there is people that sometimes her love didn't realize by me. She is more important that him , although he really can make me nervous . nyahaahaa lebay lagi !


Therefore, now , i'll tell you about her on my eyes .

Her is so special although I can be perfect like her wish .


Everyone in this world , ofcourse need her ! Without her , we can't stand up in this world like now ! Okay ... 'her' that i mean is My Mom .... My beloved Mom ...

I think she is so different with the other Mom . ahahaaa maybe ...

Because , if i tell to my friend about my Mom's deed to me , they always remark that My Mom so kind . Huufh... sometimes I proud hear it , but I will angry , annoyed , boring if she angry then give me a lot of advice that I know what will her says .

Yeeaahh ... I'm not obedient child .


Besides she's my hero ! I'm serious ! without her I can't be discipline people ( although I'm nit really discipline .hha ) , without her I can't do everything well , without her I can't be jovial people that always bethankful and enjoy my life , without her I can't done my trouble and problem , and without her ...... I CAN LAUGH WITH ALL OF YOU ! ( wew, it's not go on with the conversation )

At morning , she always wake me up . prepare all of my need . and give me smacker before leave home.

At noon , she remaind me to eat and pray ( if I get the extracurricular or maybe course ) than I late to go home .

At night , she remaind me to go bed early if I look tired . Sometimes she remaind me to study hard , because it's my duty .


Ooohh Mom ... your so fine . but I always make you angry and hurt you . But I want to try to be a better child ...

I think it's enough to tell about SOMEONE WHO I'M IN LOVE ...

If you think that I'm lebay , I'm sorry, Sir ! And thank you so much to read it . hahaaa
LONGLIVE MR. ARIEF !

Wassalamualaikum. Wr. Wb.




Cheers ,

Fiddyaaa.Pe

sepuluu.Enam - 14







No comments: