Pages

Thursday 10 December 2009

My Problem

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

Mr. This is my second post. In here I want to tell you about my self. Especially my high school live. Actually I'm very love t, but I think I have some problemm in my subject learning. Not ony in English class, but also in other subjects. When in the class, I was relly understand the materials. But I don't know why I must got bad mark in the exam. I think that I have already do my best when the exam, and I did it my self. Sometimes I fell jealous with my fried, who didn't do their best, I think, and just copy the other friend's answers. And in the end, they got a GOOD MARK, and it is better than mine.I have told it to my mom, I told her what my problem is. I told her everything.And I relize that it was my fault too, why I were not study harder, and did not my best. Actually there is someone who told about something. He said that we are going to school do not looking for s good mark, but we are going to school to looking for the knowledges. Like that. But I still fell that it is very hard to understand. And also, I want to apologize to you, because in this semester I haven't got the best mark yet for English...........
Thank you for everything, Sir...

Wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

Anisa Dian K
XI IPA 6

No comments: