Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

tugas 2

The Little Girl's Family Hero

I'm confused to write anything.
I just wanted to share a story that I know. Who know can be an inspiration for those who read it. This story. In South Sumatra, there was a little girl aged 7 years. He named Sari. She lived in a small hut with her mother who was paralyzed. Her father and brother become migrant workers in Arab. so she had to take care of her mother who was paralyzed itself. Without help from anyone. Only helping fund from his neighbors that connect all of their lives. Was 4 years old his father and brother did not return to Indonesia or just send money. The morning before he left school he bathed her in advance and cooked rice. Yes, just rice. Without side dishes. It also has a luxury food for them both. And after school he'd be willing to care for her mother with patience and sincerity. She gave up play time with his friends to keep her mother. So much of his affection for her mother that she was willing to do anything for the happiness her mother. She reasoned that her mother never gave up his life for the birth and he thinks that the sacrifice he has not proportional to his mother's sacrifice. She was determined to do anything for a smile on the lips. Know the story as honestly I could not feel my mother happy. I still make him angry. Not to mention my values. Can not make it proud.
After knowing this story, I was determined to fix everything. Make my parents proud. Moreover I only hope they are. hehehehe ... Yes, I was an only child. I was probably older than the Sari, but she has a lot more knowledge about life. Maybe I should learn a lot from him. hmmmmmmmm ...... Seems I've talked a lot here. It's a sign over my English assignment. Thank you Mr. Arief who have provided me a place to share experiences.


Gharsina Ghaisani Yumni
XI IPA 5/16

No comments: