Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Someone I'm in love with.. i think, its too late for post thiss...
Hmm.. Im shy to tell about him.. Haha.. :D I will start to describe about him.. I think, the words cant tell about him..

he is my friend. his brother is my friend too. He is a boy, yeah ! Of course. Haha :D
he is friendly, kind, so smart and funny. he is a religius boy. He is so quiet . Ya, he said like that to me. But, i think he is a talkative person. He is taller than me. He plays basketball. He is thin, maybe just 50s kgs. Haha.. :D. He likes number 13. he is handsome and cute for me. but, sometimes, he is so selfish. he likes sleep. so lazy eah....haha...:D

he is a game freak. His interest almost same with me. He likes read book, manga, anime. Sometimes, he can make me so angry. Sometimes, he can make me so happy.
Firstly I met him, i didnt feel something. Then, we startd to built a friendship. He always teach me about anything that i dont know..
ya, time by time, words by words, I think im in love with him..

I wanna make some words.. Oh, so sweet.. Haha :D
I really like him. Really wanna tell him how much he means to me. And really wanna tell him, he is more than a friend to me.

Yeah, im really really like him..because his smile is my spirit.. :D
wassalam.....

by: ODA WINDA S
X6/26

No comments: