Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2009

someone I'm inlove with



Someone I’m in Love With

Presented for the lovable, Tama ..



Love starts with a smile, grows with a talk, and ends with a tear, does it true ? I do believe that. For many times, i’ve felt in love. But only one which drew footprints in myremembrance . He showed me the real meaning of life, and how we must face the path which has choosen for us . He always remind me the way he hold my hand like he doesn’t want we to be separated . As he kissed me, I know he did it to show up how much he loves me sincerely, not to fulfil his sexual hunger.

Alright, the other things that made me felt comfort beside him, he’s good-looking (ciee .. jyahahaha) . He was built as my prince charming  . He is a little fat, and has flat nose . He’s arabian, absolutely, because I just like arabian people hehe . He has clear skin . In his young age , he has had job as male model at one of agency models in Semarang . He often performs in fashion show and appear in many magazines or tabloids. But the most important thing, we love each other. I do love him unconditionally.

You are tears, which flow in my lonely heart
So pure, sincere and sacred wet myeyes which begin to whiter
You are time, which I spend to dreaming of you
So brief but very precious
You are blood which flow in my pulse
Give me the meaning of life which I passed


All the pain I did appear when his love seems so right. Love is not more than a game. There are so many players who take in and there is no rule to be obey. People who can defeate others with all the way, fair or not, will be the winner. And I’m here as the loser. He met someone better than me in every case. He decided to broke our relationship. He didn’t give me logical reason why did he choose her. Like Twilight movie said “Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest”, so do our realtionship. No one in our side. Myfriends and all his classmates was in crush. My daddy, my mom noticed me to don’t ever get close to him. They said, he would give me harm. WHY THEY THINK SO ? Having relationship is how we learn to commite each other, how we try to challenge this evil world, not how we dig the benefit from our mate !

And at that time I changed to mess. I mend broken by looked for another person who can loves me like he did . I’ve tried so hard to forget him, but he is irreplaceable. The dream became so complicated. Did he feel so sinful about all my wounds ??

I was restless, I was here, at the boundary between illusion and the reality. We were so close, but I can’t reach the one I always thinking of. His stare blinded myeyes, his laugh deafed me, his smile made me awkward and shuddered . I’ve tried to hide mymisery. I’ve tried to pretend, that I didn’t care, but I can’t. Time pass, and I realized, I do love him wholeheartly, whether it’s wrong or right.

I miss everything around him,I miss when he caressed my forehead, and I miss when he whispered the love words to my ear.

When you loves something, let it go
If it returns to you, it’s yours
If it doesn’t, then it never was


That words which until now make me more and more patient. I’m sure, he will come back to me.

“.. when you need me, just look ahead, I will be there for you, being more and more perfect. I’ll keep this heart for you by freeze it, so dark and lonely. And the time when the heart will melt, is the time when you come to bring me warm. Haul me underneath the moonlit , hug me so tight, just try to forbid me feels this love is unreal ..”



Justitia Avila Veda / X6

No comments: