Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009


Assalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb


Someone I'm In Love with....

May be he never know what I'm feeling. Because i don't mean to tell him about my feeling. And i will keep it as a secret. Hehe..
We just friend. For now and forever.Thats enough for me. I'm still happy without him beside me.
Hahaha...


Well, I'll tell you about him. He is a handsome boy for me. Of course... His name is beautiful. It's contain a deep meaning. He has an oval face. His hair is straight and black. Not only black and straight but also thick. He is not tall. But not short too. He has a charming smile. Thats make me melting. Oooh


He likes sport especially football. He is football lover. And his favorite team is CHEALSEA FC. Just like me. Hehe.. Sometimes we can talk about football for hours. Thats make me closer as a friend. Just like average boy, he love game and computer...


He is kind and friendly. Everybody likes him so much. But sometimes he can angry. When he angry, nobody want to beside him. Because he likes a monster. Hahaha...
He is also cute and funny. He is smart. His intellegentcy is awesome .But he is little bit "Lebay". He had a stranger manner when he didn't do enough good in test.


Arghhh!! Why you make me so crazy. I like everything on you....


I think thats enough...
Thank you.

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb



Gina Dhani W.
X6/15



No comments: