Pages

Monday 2 February 2009

Hello Mr Arief . . . .


Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.


Hello Mr Arief !!

I'm Akbar S.W from X-6 the SinCosTan . . .
I've seen your blog since 2 month ago but i just now post to this blog because i don't know or maybe only remember the password to enter this blog . . ..
ahahahahaa. . .
never mind . . .!
Your blog is colourful. I like it !
And I'm so Sorry cuz i late post to this blog .

Hmmm ???
Someone Who I'm In LOVE ???

HUH ??
Honestly I never have something about love even I've looked it. I don't know why but nowadays I feel the love is come to me, I can feel it if she beside me.
Sometimes when I stare her, she is staring me too. Then I move my face to the other side.
I can't think when she is in front of me.

I often think about her, crazy about her, but I never say that I love her. Cuz I don't know that she still has a boyfriend or not that make me bored to think about her and finally I don't care about LOVE again and playing some computer games with my friends.

So the point is I'm not really think about LOVE because I believe that LOVE will come by itself
, I just waiting it. If I get hurry to find my love, that will be INCORRECT COUPLE. And maybe she will betray me and leave me alone. The men : Women is 1:4 so I don't have to worry about my future.
Like this song :
BETRAYED
-Avenged Sevenfold-

... I started here so young and helped you get along
Just did it for the love, and people healed through us
Don't live your life in vain, don't take it out on me
You're cracked, so just remember, I'm not your enemy
I don't deserve to fall this way, by a man who felt betrayed. ...


if i have to describe it, i can't, i just want to she kind, loyal, always in beside me when i'm happy or sad.

That's all about my opinion Who I'm in Love, I can't tell you anymore coz I'm not smart when tell some strories.
And I'm so sorry too about almost lost your LKS . . .
Hikz..hikz Thank you for your apologize me . ..

C U . . .

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Akbar Satria W. /03 /X-6

No comments: