Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2009


I’m in love with my-exbestfriend, who is a girl. She is not very tall and very thin. She has white skin, long hair with bangs, and chubby cheek.
Last year, we were a classmate and became best friend. One day, unexpectly I liked her because she is beautiful but she never show off what she got. We were getting closer. We shared a story from joke, gossip, love, until lesson. Day after day, we were getting closer, we often hang out together, sending comments at FS, sending SMS every time, chatting, and anymore. Until what she want, I’ll do it just for her.
Now, became something different, actually I have one friend not one but best friend, in front of my eyes he’s act like nothing happen but in other way he likes her just like me. If I asked about it, he’s trying to keep it from me, and change it into another topic. It made me confused every time. September is a bad month for me because he became BF (boyfriend) of the person I like. They made me broken heart but the girl told me sorry for every thing, it made me stand up again.
Now, I become a carefully person for find friends, I think it so bad for me but it better for my heart. Now, if I like someone, I really remind again “the girl I like before”, maybe I still like her, now, hahahahaha. But I must keep all of my old memories and see all of my new memories.
AMILA PRAMIANSHAR X-7/4

No comments: