Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009

Hi Mr. arif !!



Hi Mr. Arif!! I’m arfianty R.C. from X-7.

Here I want to tell you about someone I love with(>.<) .

I love him in my first sight.

His face is so cool, and very sweet smile (^^) . He is not too tall, because he is just a little higher than me although he is older than me. He is so kind to me, and he is smart too. Not just that, he is also a religious man (not like me >.<)

But, I can’t always look his face, and his cool smile (T.T) .

And the later, he make me sad, because, he is rarely reply my “sms” (T.T hiks . . .), but actually I know that he have “pulsa” ( I don’t know the English of “pulsa”) to reply my “sms” (T.T I’m so sad . . .). He is so busy now, but I don’t know what is he doing that make him so busy.

Ok, just it from me. Because its make me sad now (T.T)

Arfianty R. C.

X-7 / 5

No comments: