Pages

Monday 9 February 2009








Assalamualaikum Mr Arief...
please forgive me because I'm late to post my assignment,

I'm so busy to prepare my DBL event.


OK . I will tell u about someone who I'm in love ,


mmm......




He is a man . He is tall and he has sharp nose . He is not so handsome for me , but he's interesting and cute. He is awesome . haha..


When he walks in front of me or I just hear his name, Do u know?? It's make my heart beating. he he .


I admired him so much because he has low profile. He likes sport.I ever by one with him and.......that's right I'm LOSER. ha ha . He always make me glad if I standing beside him . Of course not in my school.


Maybe when we meet in the school he's not friendly or say hello to me but just see him everyday enough to make me enjoy through my day in school that make me bored. So afraid to love him because he's one of most wanted in my school. And too shy to say hello if I meet him.




That's all about someone who I'm in love,


I know that my English not so good,he he


thank you Mr,


see ya.
Wassalamualaikum..




Yolita Satya G.U


X.7/37


No comments: