Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2009


Someone I’m in love

Always make me happy. Make me comfort. But sometimes make me confuse, sad, and cry. But I love…..very much. Who is he / she???


Yeah…that’s right!! My boy……..hahahaha
Of course not.
Someone making me always happy is…
Alimah Harti…My Mom…
My mom is beautiful. She is the most beautiful moms. She is not too short but not too tall. She has sharp chin, sexy lip, (like mine..hoho), short and straight hair, and brown skin. She always wear moslem clothes everywhere. It make her look more beautiful.
I love my mom very much. My mom is everything for me. And I’m sure that she love me too. She very care to me. I never feel loneliness if I beside her. Because my mom is very funny and makes me laugh.
But sometimes my mom is over protective. I can’t hangout with my friends in Saturday night. And I am not permitted have a boyfriend yet.huhuhu T_T
But, it never mind. Whatever that she say I’ll do it.(if I remember..hehe )I’ll do eveything for her. I wanna make her happy. I wanna buy a luxurious house and car to her if I become a rich woman. Amin

Mom…please pray for me. You’re the only one for me.

always love your Mom because your Mom always love you too.

Dian Putri Pamungkas (X-7 / 10)

No comments: