Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2009

If he has come to touch you
Receive and let he stays in your heart
If he needs you
Come with your pleasure quickly
If he leave you alone
Let he goes because he isn’t yours
If he comes back to you
Keep him with your special heart and doesn’r let he goes
If he goes for umpteenth
Let he goes…..

Because…..

He will always stay in your heart
He will always keep your smile in his mind
He will always keep your kiss in his lips
He will always cheers in your sadness

And finally….

He will always love you……


LOVE………..L-O-V-E…..

I can’t see it…. I can’t touch it… but I can cry because of love, happy because of love, and do something that never thing I before also because of love…..
I don’t know….why we can’t stop talk about love… not only Love for our boy/girlfriend, but also love for family, love for our best friends, love for our earth, and many else.


People said….don’t looking for LOVE!!!
Because, if there is a seek there is a throw…..
People said….don’t said I Love You….
Because, it same with we called it lie
People said…..don’t need LOVE…
Because, if we don’t need LOVE…we will leave it…
For me…what for is LOVE?? The important thing is we want to be someone who cares, maintains, attach, and make safe someone that we love…..
Because, LOVE is an abstract word that can’t we feel….while AFFECTION is a real word that can you know and moreover can you feel…..



This short poem is made by my boyfriend. He is a SMAGA’s student…but he is my senior… he is the leader of “Pelajar Katolik SMA 3” or we called “PELITA”. HE is XI grade….at XI-IA-7….
He has done a lot of things for me…. He tells me a lot of something new that I can’t before… He teaches me to do something great by my self…. He also give his good opinion to improve my own self….
But…..I think…. I never do something for him… but…..I have my heart…that I will give it special for him only….

No comments: