Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Dear Mr. Arief. .

I want to tell you about someone. . .

He’s my schoolmate. His name’s ***y. First time I met him is when I was still in 9th grade of JHS. I met him in Citraland mall. At that time, I thought I felt what people usually say “love at first sight”. Hehe..

After that meeting we communicate each other by SMS. But not for a long time. Maybe only about one month because I’m too busy with my preparation for national exam. So, we became lost contact.

The next year, I continued my study at SMA3. And you know? I met him again! Really met him again! So unbelievable! I felt very happy of course. He still remember me and he smiled at me. A very nice smile. .

Emm.. let me give some description about him. He seems so perfect. He’s so cute with his sharp nose and fair skin. His hair is a little bit disorder but still cool. He’s tall, maybe about 170. He’s very kind and smart. He’s calm. And one thing I like most. . He’s a bad-tempered boy. He often got angry with me because my mistakes, although just a small mistakes. But it doesn’t matter. I think it’s fun. I think he just try to show his attention to me. Haha..(too confident..)

He makes me enthusiastic every I go to school. When I feel sad, he always cheers me up. He makes me feel jumpy and happy everytime. I can’t stop thinking about him. I can’t stop smiling every I look at his picture. And I can’t stop flying every I look at his face. He’s so impressive for me, you know. .I love him very much...

by: Novita M.R / X-7 / 24

No comments: