Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009



Dear my love teacher….
Dear Mr.arief,
I’m sorry because I did this assignment was late.I’m So sorry.Ok!!we start from this.I will tell about someone I Love.he is my first love.I think.he...he..he...that love has happened when I has studied in 7th grade.he is include smart and handsome boy.many girls like him.he got 1st rank in my school.I has begun love him when my OSIS senior asked me and him to in front of class.we were asked to say”I love you”.but that was just game because.that was happened in MOS.I very love him.but I think.he didn’t love me.meanwhile,his best friend,his name is Mr.H said “love” with me.I was very surprised about it.and in there,I cried.I don’t know,”why I must Cry?”.until now,I always remember that and I don’t know my reason.but in my mind.When he said that.I felt that was very strange in my ears.I still small girl who didn’t know every thing.as like about I love(my first love).I just usual like.I didn’t want (my first love) say love with me.but I want just he responded my love.after,we have graduated from 7th .we were not same class again.that was until we have graduated from my school.SMP 1 Semarang.but.when,we were not same class.I felt miss him.I don’t know,”how his felling to me??”.I tried to forget him.but I can’t.one happen that made me very happy.that other his friend said with me that he loved me.and If I met him in way.sometimes he was smile.however,for I was same class with him.he never do that.now,he was in same school with me again.that was very surprised for me.and he has joined karate in his ekskul.until now,I don’t know.’’how his feeling to me?’’,but,I just want.he know my feeling to him.

Intan bias papeke/X.7/17

No comments: