Pages

Thursday 12 February 2009

UNREAL LOVE

He is unreal. He is nothing in this world. He is just a character in an anime. But I like him. I love everything about him.

His name is Uchiha Sasuke, one of the character in an anime called ‘Naruto’ by Masashi Kishimoto. He has sharp eyes, white skin, and black straight hair. His voice is sweet. He is smart. And his face is very very very handsome. He has a cool personality. But because his parents was killed in the past, he changed. He never talk to everyone. He always work hard. Because he want to revenge for his parents. He want to kill that man, human who kill his parents. So he become to a cold boy. But his coldness make all of the girls become crazy. He is so cool, so he has a lot of admire. And me too. Absolutely.

I always like him. Although he just a character. But it doesn’t matter. I like his character. I just hope I can meet Sasuke in human version someday.





GYAAAA !!! Mr. Arief... I'm so sorry for the late

I'm so busy lately~ heehee



Tiara Kurnia Candra
X-6
33

No comments: