Pages

Saturday 7 February 2009

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.


Good…. (Morning/afternoon/evening/maybe night)! Mr. Arief……Thanks for let me share my story about someone I’m in love with. And this is different story, usually people’s story is love at the 1st sight, but not for me! I hate him when I 1st saw him.
This is the story….
Actually he’s my puppy love. And I still remember what he’s like. His black and straight hair, his sharp nose, white skin, even his voice always on my mind. He has an arrogant face, but he’s very kind to me. He was as tall as me (at last time I saw him). Even though he’s a little bit naughty is no problem for me. 
I felt like I don’t want wake up when I dream of him
He gave me spirit to keep alive
He’s the beating for my heart
Did he feel the same? Did he know what I feel? If he knew, would he hate me? 
Until one day we must walk in different way. And I haven’t told him that I love him, because I don’t want our friendship’s broken by this.
Now we meet again in same school, sorry sir I can’t tell you his name. What a miracle! I’m surprise, very happy, but not ready. 
It feels like an angel comes to me and gives me one more chance. But when I try to greet him or make a long conversation, he disappoints me! He just gives me a little smile, and short answer. Don’t you want to talk to me?
 Do you still remember me? Don’t you know what you mean to me? 
Or you don’t consider me anymore!
My heart is like a broken glass, that can’t be fixed anymore 
Now he looks taller than me, exactly more handsome than before… And a girl (who’s much better than me) besides him….

For him: I just want one thing “ we can be like we used to be”

Thank you sir, for your time to read this sad story…..
Best regard,

Sawitri S
(x.6/32)

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.


No comments: