Pages

Friday 6 February 2009


Hello Mr. Arief! Sorry i'm late to post the blog, because yesterday i'm very busy hehehe.. Now, I wanna tell you about someone special.. He is my lovely Dad!
I want you to know all about him. He has brown eyes and a pointed nose. He also has white skin and white hair because he getting old and older hehehe.. He is not tall enough, I think that's why I get this cute body :P
Beside of his physics, I want to describe about his characteristics. He is a hard worker because he know his responsibility to get livilihood for his family. But he never forget to spend his spare time with his family. He is a "jayus" man because he always make a joke that is not funny but I don't know why it can make us laugh! But sometimes he can be very discipline. Oooh, he also a friendly man, he can make all of my friends feel comfortable to play in my house.
I think that's all about him. And last but not least, I love my Dad very very much! Someday you have to meet him hehe..


Fadia Ghaisani D.
X-7/12

No comments: