Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2009



Hai , Mr. Arief, I will tell you about someone whom I love. I think he is very perfect. His skin is brown and he is thin . He is weight is 44 kg and he is not too tall, approximately 158 cm. He has got black eyes, and his eyes make me can't deny him.

But for me, body is not really important. I like him from his soul. He is very kind and full attention. But sometimes, he is angry and his reason why he is angry is not clear. That's him darkside which I'm not like from him :(

He is someone whom I like. He is very smart. Ooohh.... I very very love him. I won't loss him.

First time, I with him just a friend and I don't have feeling with him. But, after we near, I'm starting love him.

Now , my day always full of smile. He is make me always fun and smile. So, If my face look happy, that's because of him. Just him,, only him can make me feel like this.

I wish he just for me..... Hahaha :)

Yeaahh, I just can tell you about him like that. I very very love him. And I wish He not only in my dream. Thank you.

Regards,

Hana Septiyani P. X-7 / 15







No comments: