Pages

Sunday 15 February 2009


I’m sorry, sir....I late to posting my assignment.


now...I will tell you about my real story. I'm fall in love with someone. I feel this love in the first sight. Like people said….love at the first sight… First, I don’t trust with them….till I met with her in some occasion.

I think she is different from others girls. She is very attractive for me. He is not only beautiful but also smart, sociable, childish, kindly with all people. Her smile is so sweet for me….it can give new spirit for me. She is not too tall… Ehmmm…about my shoulder may be… She has bright skin, pointed nose, oval face and two eyes and two ears certainly… he…he…he….


Humph…..

I can’t expect too much to get her, because I think she is too perfect for me….


If love come to you, follow it…

But….if we audacious to fall in love…

We must audacious to lost in love….

If we hope with someone…

We must ready to disappointed…

Because….someone that we love…have an opportunity to hurt our’ s love



Herdian D.P

X 6/16

No comments: