Pages

Monday 9 February 2009

I'm in Love With. . .


haiii Mr.Arief. . .

I think I'm late make this job. I have opened this blog since last year but I don't know what I will write in your blog (he. . he. . he. . n_n). It because I wasn't in love with someone.


But now, I'm in love with someone. Here is the characteristics:

1. He is a man (of chours cuz I'm normal).

2. He is veryhandsome.

3. He is very cool.

4. He is Smart.

5. He is kind.

6. He is loyal person.

7. He is very strong.

8. He isn't here.

9. He isnt live.

10. He isn't human.


Do you know who is he ????


He is Li Syaoran.


He just an imagination and he isn't real. But I love him very much.
First I met him when I read Cardcaptor Sakura. At that time, I was not feel anything because I was a little girl. The second time I met him when Arfy lent me Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I was feel love a little. After I read all of chapters in Onemanga.com, my love for him grew become bigger and bigger.


It become more bigger than before after I visited HVP 3(Harajuku Visual Pop 3). I saw Someone became Li Syaoran. And then he was good play Li Syaoran role. He could make his personality same as Li Syaoran. First I saw that man,my heart beaten a little. When I asked his photograph, my heart beaten louder than before. When I saw his photograph, my heart beaten louder and louder than before.

This is his photograph in HVP 3





I don't know why my heart beaten louder. Is it because of Le Syaoran or because of that person as Li Syaoran. That's make me confuse until now.

he. . .he. . .he. . .

n_n

Fildzah NK (X-7 / 14)

No comments: