Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

BALI ooh BALI

Last year, on December 2009, we had a holiday to Bali. The 11th grade students of SMA 3 ( 3 Senior High School) went to Bali by bus.

            I was very happy to go to the Bali. I couldn’t imagine that the island I dreamt to visit, at last I visited. But I was surprised and scared when I crossed from Java Island to Bali island by a ferry. The wave was big that time.

            After arrive in Bali, we stayed in Denpasar. We visited some interesting place, such as Kuta Beach, Joger, DreamLand Beach and Tanah Lot.

            When we came back to the hotel, at night, I got a cell from somebody who explained me that I broke the tradition rule in Bali. I did not realize I broke any rule. But the man convinced me that I did. I was very afraid. He said I had to take a bath with seven kind of flower to disappear the curse so that I would not get any bad luck. The way he spoke to me was so convincing. I believed and that made me very frightened.  I spokeless. Nothing I could say.

            Knowing that, somebody who was called me at last told me that he was one of my friends and everyone laughed me loudly. They played me up!!

 

SARAH NADYA ROOSANA

XI IPA 6 / 33

No comments: