Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

RIDDLE

HERE SOME RIDDLES YOU CAN ANSWER!

1.I can run fast but I am not a runner. I have a whistle but I am not a policeman. My costume is black but I am not a farmer. I have cards but I am not a gambler. My cards are red and yellow. I watch the game and keep the play fair. The players are usually afraid of me. Who am I ???


2. I have only one ear. I don’t have a mouth but I have many teeth. I walk with my teeth. My teeth are my feet. I walk back and forth repeatedly. My teeth are strong and sharp. They can cut a big tree. Who am I ???

3. In the morning, after taking a bath and before going to school, I do it. When I go back from school, I do it. In the evening before going to bed, I do it too. I do it three times a day. Who am I ???

4. I have a big pocket but I don’t have any money at all because I don’t like it. The pocket is not used to save money but to save my children. I have two feet but I can’t walk. I can jump fast. I have two hands and I have a tail. Who am I ???

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
………….....
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

::Answer::

1. Referee
2. Saw
3. Eating
4. Kangaroo

^_^thank you



No comments: