Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

Ben Joshua


Do you know him? Have you ever watched Dealova or Cinta Pertama? Yes, that man has an important part in those movies. He is my favorite actor. I like him so much. His popular name is Ben Joshua, and his full name is Benjamin Joshua Rompies. He was born in Manado, 13 August 1980. If you want to know why I like him, the answer is because he is very cute when he is acting in front of camera. I will never leave all film or FTV if Ben Joshua plays a role of that film. Oh my God, I can’t imagine if Ben Joshua becomes my husband but it’s impossible. He is too old for me and the most important thing is we have a different religion. Now, he is not single. He has gotten married some months ago. I am broken heart friends, hahaha. But I believe that if you love someone, you must not get himself. If he feels happy, I will feel happy too.



Pratiwi Nurul Aini

XI IA-6 / 26

No comments: