Pages

Sunday 28 March 2010

Hei sir! Thanks for remembering us about not copy the task for others :). I made this myself (with some copy from my dictionary, haha)
Oh, yeah, first. I wanna tell that’s fine now. Not now actually, but some days ago. Everything’s alright, at the day after I told you something. Thanks for listened to me.
Oh yeah, and I want to tell you something, about my long long long short (?) holiday. (I said like that because, for my recap of 5 days holidays, I thought I would not like that because of bored. But when I remember that tomorrow I will be in the school, I really don’t want to leave my house).
Something that’ve happen to me, start to my experienced, dreams, and oh, whatever -not important-.
okay, first, oh, I mean my second holiday, I was jogging at 5 or 5.30. then my sister asked me, “ Could you by some soap (or whatever ) for washing this clothes?”. I think, where should I go to buy it at 5 a.m? Oh My God. Should I knocked the market closed door and said, “Hello, I want to buy some soap. Could you give some to me?”. Until I remember, there’re two market 24 hours close enough.
She gave me (only) Rp5000,- and then I jogging to that market. I entered the market and then walked to the soap counter. I saw the price was Rp450,-. Wow, that’s so cheap, I think, when I took a packet of Attack. Finally, I took 4 packet.
I paid to cashier, then he calculated them. He said, “Totally Rp10800,-“. I was not listen to him -cause I saw others counters- and just gave him Rp5000,-. “Excuse me, this wasn’t enough”, he said again. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!
It must be Rp10800,- because a packet of Attack contained 6 pieces of Attack sachets. NOOOOOO!!!!! I’m so embarrassed. Finally, he gave me only one packet, only Rp2700,-. He gave me the charge and said, “Thank you”. I said my apologized about my stupidest, continuous. Then I run to my house and gave that soap to my sister with my father and sister’s laugh because of my stupid soap.
Ok, sir, don’t laugh so loud. Don’t make me more embarrassed. Look, sir. I made it –myself, right?-. Hehe, I’m not copy from others. Because this is happen to me. This is real. Oh, and I’m sorry I have just posting now. Actually I remembered a few days ago, but I’m so forgot to asked my friend about your blog, and password, and all about. I really forgot it. Sorry sir.
So, sir. Would you please review? Yayaya? Ya sir ya? Pliiiissssss…. ;D –hope *bletak* a shoe was thrown to me cause I’m so noisy-
See ya, sir. (I know it’s too late, but have a nice holiday :D)

Hasna Azizah F.

XI IA 5/ 17



No comments: