Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

The Future Dreams...

first,,
i feell so confused about my future dream
a lot of my friend already have a choice direction in University later. what the job is they want. Some people want to be a doctor so they want to study in Doctor Faculty too. And there are want to be a bank official and they want to study in Accountation faculty.
But,,
how about me,,??
if any people that ask me about my future dream,,
"hey,,what you want to be?"
I answer "I want to be a businesswoman"

and my mother give me a suggestion if I can to be a teacher like as my parent plus to be a succes businesswomen,,this is better.

Im very confused because of that.
If I want to be a teacher, What I must teaching??
and if I want to be other, What I must do??

So,,until now,,
I dont know, Where I want to continue my school later? What the exactly direction for me??

and CAN YOU HELP ME ..?? =_=a


_Kamalia Rizqi Awalina_
XI-IA-06 / 17

No comments: