Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

purple is the best -_-

Report

I really like the purple. I don't know how I could love, but are not aware when I bought an item, I chose the color purple. So now my stuff a lot of purple. Like bags, clothes and accessories. Yet many people who said the color purple with the title 'color widow', I also do not know the origin of this term. But I also do not care about that. My friends to know if I like the purple, when they see a purple thing they would think about me. They also always give me the purple things.
Actually I do not plan to collect all things purple, but without realizing it most of the items - stuff that I have so purple colored.
I do not know how long I have been so fond of purple like this.
I hope the future I can be a flexible person. The mean is should not be all things I bought purple and I could also interested in other colors. Haha..


-sarsa surya r-

xi.ia.5/30

No comments: