Pages

Monday 29 March 2010



well mr I don't have any idea about this posting, I've talked to much in my previous one -_____________-

I'm going to tell my top 3 songs that always come up in my ipod when you open it.
so here we goes :

1. Go On Girl - Ne Yo
this is very painful song but it covered by the very nice melody. it tells about a guy who loves a girl very much, even though the girl doesn't only love him, she divides her love to somebody else. but the guy keep moving and feels no hate with the girl. he loves her sincerely
I really love this part :

"she was my night time though I was her stars, guess I was wrong but see I'm strong, won't take long for me to move on ..trust me when I say that I'll be okay, go on girl"

"not a single salty tears, not a feeling in my chest, baby I'm feeling no stress, I'm too fly to be depressed" (well it's so deep)

wanna download this ? here's the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/61620716/684cb2ca/Ne-Yo_-_Go_on_Girl.html?s=1

2. When I See You Smile - Bad English
this is an old song, but the lyrics is very nice. love this so much. the song tells about someone who get the power and the strength just by meeting his love. the very beautiful words is used in this song. and this isn't a mellow one, this song is a little rock. well I love love love this part so much :

"sometimes I wanna give up, I wanna give in, I wanna quit the fight, but when I see you baby, then everythings alright, everythings so right"

"one look at you baby, is all I ever need"


wanna download this ? here's the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/63550483/6889fcc2/_when_i_see_you_smile_-_bad_en.html?s=1

3. Right Here Waiting For You - Richard Marx
this song is also so adorable, but I prefer the clay aiken's cover one to the original song. from the tittle, we can see that this song is all about waiting. well actually this song can figure my feeling out at this time. I just waiting for someone without knowing when it will be ended.

I love this part so much :
"whatever it takes, or how my heart BREAKS, I will be right here waiting for you"

wanna download this ? here's the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/64609041/dbe0f6e4/Right_here_waiting_-_Richard_M.html?s=1

so my tiger, this song is for you :)

so I think that's all, thank you for reading ..

Justitia Avila Veda / XI IA 6 / 16

2 comments:

jbc4clay said...

I love Clay Aiken's version of Right Here Waiting! It is wonderful!

keiko hiro said...

yes I do agree with you. it has more spirit in its melody than the richard marx's version but it doesn't change the 'soul' even just a little :)