Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

My Lovely Pet



I heard from my classmates that hamster breeding is very easy. We just have to clean the cage twice a week. I became interested to have hamster. My parents didn’t permit me initially, but their mind was change after I told them how to breed hamster.


I decided to buy two Campbell hamsters. They are very energetic. There is a black line in their back. Their names are Pipo and Brownie. Pipo is a male, his fur is brown. He is very obedient but he always keeps struggling to get free when I am holding him. Brownie is a female, his fur is black. Brownie is wild, she often hits my digit when I am holding her.


Three months later, they have been chummy. They often plays together in wheel. But one day I saw something in under Brownie’s body. My mother said that it is hamster baby. There are 5 babies. I was very happy and confused. I heard that taking care of baby hamster is difficult. Finally I sought the information from the internet.

A month later, there are three hamster babies that can live. They are very funny. Their names are Momo, Moli and Mogi. Moli and Mogi are male while Momo is a female.


Momo is fatter than Mogi , but Momo’s fur color is same as Mogi’s fur color. In usual hamster eats every three hours but Momo eats almost everytime. Momo has a black eye. She also often disturb her friends when they are sleeping.


Moli has wide ears. He is very spoiled to my mother and me (my mother likes hamster too). He often has a sleep on the wheel. It makes my mother and me laugh. Moli is very funny.

The last is Mogi. His color is black. He has a lot of similarity with his mother. He likes to has a sleep than play with his friends.


Pratiwi Nurul Aini

XI IA-6 / 26

No comments: