Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

what a very long long long conversation and see, Indonesia is the best we've had !!


Hello everybody ! Now it’s time to post again hehe and I just wanna share about my experience. So just let’s start this ..

Well it was a very boring night when I was browsing in this virtual world. Then I chatted with my pal, jesta. We talked about many things, til I was on the peak of boredom because everyday I just kept chatting with him, and just jesta and jesta and jesta again.
Then I said “Hey pal, I feel that this conversation is getting so flat, no offense, but we’ve talked about everything, there’s no more topic left.”
Then he answered, “well, it’s OK. Just visit this website ******.com, you’ll find a pleasure there

Without thinking about how he felt because of my statement, I typed the website address and just in seconds, I was in. Then there was a statement :
“ ****** is a great way of meeting new friends. When you use ******, we pick another user at random and let you have a one-on-one chat with each other. Chats are completely anonymous, although there is nothing to stop you from revealing personal details if you would like.”

then automatically I felt a little doubt inside, thinking was it really a good idea. Then a thought crossed my mind, “why not ?”

then I click the start button, and the there was a chat box displayed :
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You : hi
Stranger : hi
You : well this is my firs time and I don’t know how to begin this hehe
Stranger : asl ?
You : 16 f Indonesia, and you ?
Stranger : 18 f U.K
Stranger : so this is how you end this
You have disconnected. New conversation ?

Well, I was so confused and a little mad with my first chatting partner, she was so suck that she just ended our conversation with that message zzz. Then I choosed to left those feelings behind and start a new conversation.

You : hi
Stranger : hi
Stranger : I’m looking for a horny girl
You : wtf !
You have disconnected. New conversation ?


Oh My what was going around hereeee ? felt like I wanna out from this website quickly. But I didn’t know why, my hand just kept clicking new conversation button, then this journey also continued

You : hi
Stranger : hi
You : asl ?
Stranger : 19 f england, and you ?
You : 16 f Indonesia
You : well are you going to end this conversation now just like my previous partner ?
Stranger : I think so, LOL
You : WHY ? I don’t understand
Stranger : It’s probably because of the country where you are from, well your country isn’t interesting
You : So should I lie about my homecountry ?
Stranger : hmmm I think you can’t, I bet you are not good enough to lie because of your senglish speaking ability
You : OK, thank you very much, you’re the only partner who has the longest conversation with me 
Stranger : no problem
You have disconnected. New conversation ?


And, blah blah blaaahhh !!! I was losing my self in the madness. what’s wrong with Indonesia ? not interesting huh ? I bet they don’t have any television to see Bali, Borobudur, Bunaken, Nias, and many things about Indonesia. They just don’t understand about our culture, our herritage that so unique which has no comparation. But I knew that it wasn’t their bad. Maybe there’s no report about Indonesia, well hello government, don’t you see ? We aren’t exist enough in International’s eyes. So let’s develope our beloved country, show the world what we have here. Well I felt offensed, really I did, and from that on, I promised to myself to make a better life for Indonesia.

Well I just chatted with a single parent (wife) from england in my next conversation. She is 46 years old and she got two sons. And her first son is so good looking hahaha I checked it in her facebook account. We were talking about our life style. And her story really unpredictable. She told me that she was pregnant with a guy who didn’t want to marry her afterwards, and it happened twice ! She works as the cooking equipment seller and she told me that her sallary was not enough to complete their needs. She is poorer than her neighboor (but she has a SLR camera, so go on ! hahaha). I just thought that how poor the english people are, they are still richer than Indonesian people. She told that the very hard condition happened when there was a recession. When the rate of money up so high, the price of the needs also increase so extremely. Then the amount of te sallary getting down. When the people need more money so they have to lend from the bank, and the bank will make an unfair deal with a very high tax. Well it was getting so complicated at that time. When I said that I thought english people have a high quality of their living, she rebuttled my opinion. All I ever seen was just the lifestyle of the artist and the famous people. Out from those persons, their living wasn’t that prosper enough even though government always gave the subsidy every month. Well, so this story is all real from my stranger partner named mandy, now we keep contact each other and I also call him ‘mom’ hehe.

So, can you get the point from my story ? so think about this, that our is good enough to be showed off and we really have to improve our prosperity. Ok, I think that’s all, thank you for reading. Smooch 


Justitia Avila Veda / XI IA 6 / 16

No comments: