Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

The Mysterious Comer under My bed



I closed my homework book. I turned off the lamp and I knew that was 12.00 p.m. All people already slept in their bedroom. The cricket’s sound and bird was heard from out my home.
I closed my eyes very close. On my heart, I prayed before I sleep. “krrrrrsskkk!!”. Suddenly, I heard that sound. Very clear in the midnight that quiet. I was surprised. “dag dig dug”. My chest was beat rapidly. At that time I remembered dialogue between my father and mr. hendra. Mr. hendra was my father’s friend from Jakarta. They talked about mystical.
“krrrrrrssskkk ! krrrssssk!” I was surprise again. The sounds was heard again by me. I looked at the window bravely, but I didn’t look anything. Then, I tried to close my eyes again. At long time, the sound was not heard again. “krrrsssk!” , Oh my God just now I said it myself, but I heard it again….. Actually, I wanted to screamed loudly, so my father and my mother would be woke up. But, I was embarrassed. I was 17 years old. They would laugh at me later.
I amassed my bravery little by little. I sticked my foot slowly. Hap ! my foot was stepped on the floor. I was sure that the sound come from under my bed. It’s mean that there was something under my bed. I turned on the lamp. Then, I looked at under my bed slowly and bravely. One, two, three……..!!
A pair of circle shiny eyes looked at me. “miaaauuuuwww…..”. Finally I smiled free. Apparently that sound was plastic that used by my cats to sleep. Ohh, they were very funny…… and then, I returned to my bed again freely. That’s true that there was the mysterious comer from under my bed. But if they were very funny, who would be afraid ??? hahahaha

By : maya felia 11ia5/21

No comments: