Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

hallooooo Mr....this is my story on Sunday-Monday one week ago.


I went to Jogja with my friends on Sunday until Monday. We went there by a car and hired a driver. At 7 pm from Semarang and arrived at my friend's grandmother's house at 11 pm.. waw.. really tired in the journey, we finally went to bed.. In the morning, me and my friends went to the Glagah Beach. The time that we'd plan was fail. Actually we wanted to see the sunrise.. but apparently some of my friends woke up late. I'am really happy when played the water and took some pictures there. The beach was very nice and this beach like a private beach for us..there's nobody besides me and my friends.
After played the water, we continued the trip to the Ratu Boko Temple. Wuaaaw..very beautiful scenery..we can see the Prambanan Temple from this place. But i'm very disappointed because can't see the sunset from this place because of the rain..huh!!
after nightfall, we went to Malioboro. If we in Jogja without went to Malioboro that seemed not complete. Suddenly, in Malioboro rained cats and dogs. We decided to go to Malioboro mall to eat and wait for the rainstop. And thank God, the rain died down..we bought souvenirs for family in Semarang. The night wore on, we went back to my friend's grandmother's house and went to bed soon. Finally, tuesday at 4 am we back to Semarang.
I'm very happy, really very happy spent my holiday with my friends.

thank you..:)


DIAH AYU A.H
XI IA 5 / 10

No comments: