Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

My Grandma


I love my grandmother very much. Maybe my grandma’s age is almost 70 years. But she still looks healthy. Thank God she is not have any disease. I hope my grandma has a long life.

Since I was born, I was cared for by grandma. I used to live in Jakarta with a grandma until six years old. I was her first grandchild. Maybe that's why my grandma loves me very much.
When I was child I was very naughty. When I not allowed to play with my friends, I wrote on the wall, "grandma is naughty". When my grandma told me to take a nap, I ran away and play with friends. Despite of my bad, I love her very much.

Last week before my mother went to Jakarta to visit my grandma, I want to buy jacob biscuit. My favorite biscuits. But it was not sold in Indomaret. I was disappointed because I wanted to eat it. When my mother returned to Semarang, she brought four large jacob box. I thought that she bought it in Jakarta. Apparently not. My mother said that my grandma suddenly gave her jacob biscuit and said "That's for Azka". Although my mother did not say that I wanted jacob biscuit, my grandma knew what I wanted. How could my grandma knew it? Magic. I love you, grandma!!!

NADIA AZKA
XI IA 6/ 24


No comments: