Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

All About Today!


Hy blog.. Hy guys! I wanna tell my lastest story, All About Today!

This morning, my friends and I went to school earlier than usual in Saturday because there was TOEFL test. So that the room was fullfilled by my beloved class, XI Science 6. The test was so difficult in listening, but I could pass it well *I wish*.

***

In the afternoon, our school had an event from MPK that was called PAPI SMAGA. For my class, who was chosen for the Putra Smaga was Abraham Arif Wasis, Sarah’s boyfriend. We supported him all the time. His performances were reading a poem, titled ‘Ketika Cinta Menyapa’, and singing Glen Fredly’s song, ‘Terserah’. Because no one played the accoustic instrumental for him, we helped him with our melodious voice. Yeah! We sang together.

***

After the event was over, Sarah wanted to treat us *Azka, Rieza, Nonik, Kame, Niachan and me*Es Rumpi3. But, what a pity we were! The Es Rumpi3 was closed. So, we decided to go to DP Mall. There was a Mumi exhibition there. We were not interesting in that then we just ate in Mamamia.

When we didn’t feel hungry anymore, we decided to move from DP Mall to Paragon. We just walked..walked..and walked wasting our time until we felt tired. It was 2.30 p.m. we were out from Paragon.

Azka went home at first. Then Rieza and I separated from the others. In my time waiting BRT, Rieza and I didn’t realize what’s going on. Until the street was empty, I knew that Pemuda st was closed for a while because of something I didn’t know what. Then we were back to the others *Nonik, Kame, Niachan*.

***

Niachan had an idea. She wanted to be shot in the middle of empty street. Finally, we got some photos in the middle of street. It was crazy but fun. After being freak, we were back to Smaga for a while. Just a few time, I had a call. My mom was angry because I came home late.

Finnally Rieza and I left Smaga to the BRT shelter. Because Pemuda st was still closed, I forced Rieza to walk *again and again* to reach the BRT shelter in Pandanaran. In the way to Pandanaran BRT shelter, we saw the BRT in the far..far away. We got our steps faster because we didn’t wanna lose it. The ridiculous thing that we did in our way was counting our steps from 100 meters far away from the BRT shelter. And the result that we were agreed was 177 steps = 100 meters. What a silly thing!

***

We went home by BRT. When we passed Simpang Lima, wow, it was very crowded. There were many vehicles there and also many vilains in everycorner. Ouw, I need an hour to arrive at Zebra BRT shelter. When I would get off, the BRT suddenly braked and it made me loosing my balance. Directly, I grasped the conductor’s clothes back so that I didn’t fell down. I just laughed it by myself because of the conductor’s expression. I thought he was annoyed becuase someone had grasped his clothes back. But with my smile, I passed him innocently.


BY : AYU PARAMUDITA (XI SECIENCE 6)

No comments: