Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Long poem for the rainbow

Sometime in the dawn of a virgin
I think about yourself, and love.
I think about friend. 
how meaning ........ just stab my back, let me quiet groan. 
Just puncture my chest let noisy rumble. 
and I do not need silent language. 
or roll a smile that kept disturbing my sleep. 
Just break the branches, in order to split in two. 
I do not want anymore of the world.
I went to ... greetings, verbal and slap. 


teach me about love that you're talking about.  
Just slam the crystal, let such a jewel. 
I do not need anymore the world. 
invite my friend ... greetings, beat and tied me. 
teach me about loyalty.  
Just cut off my head, so you'll believe it when I'm human. 
I no longer need the world. 
invite everyone ... busy-busy researching, about what the meaning of love, about the silence that you have.  Just cut my hand, so no longer give. 
I do not want any more of the world. 
prove it all, about love, about the peace of love.  
.... let's boldly challenged me ..! 
tough love-love it, continue to grow out of my head.
can not keep quiet, can not calm down.  
let's all come here together. 
myself suicide ... my body torn, cut everything. 
not why, maybe one day you find love among my artery. 
the blood flow with your name ...............


Sarsa Surya Rizkita
XI.IA.5/30

No comments: