Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

my folly

Hai. I just want to share my folly experience. This experience, I experience just a few days ago. Wednesday 12 May 2010 precisely. tomorrow will be my friend called Diva birthday. me and my friends will buy her gift together. after school, one of my friends sent me a short message. then I'm hanging out with my friends. I read a short message from my friend whose contents "kadonya diva gimana?" very loudly. Not so far away, there Diva. My other friends only silence. I did not realize what was happening. In 1-2 minutes I just realized my folly. diva had to laugh and said “gak usah repot2 im”. Oh, I’m very embarrassed. I was not aware if there was Diva in there. So, I ran away from them. My friend said that my face became red. I laugh laugh and laugh so my stomach was sick and my eyes produced tears.



Moral value from my experience is THINK BEFORE YOU TALK !






Prima Ayu Vitasari



XI IPA 5 / 27

No comments: