Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

The Other Side of Life

Sir, actually I have posted an article about my horror experience last April., the title is "Who is She?". But when I checked this blog again, I couldn't find my article. I don't know where is my article. So I decided to post about something again. It's the original text of me. But I got the picture from deviantart.com. It's my 4th posts.


Behind the luxury of this world, there's something inverse.

When toddlers were watching TV and eating ice cream, there are other toddlers at the curb, he's overheated and thirsty because his mother didn't have  money to buy a drink. The boy was "forced" by circumstances, he has to be patient and follows his mother to beg in the street.

When a little boy play with his friends in the school yard, there is another little boy looked at him with envy because he also wanted to school, but he couldn't, his parents didn't have any money.

When some teenagers walk in the mall and watch movies, there are other teenagers who have to work to help finance his family and he must be willing to lose his teenage years.

Beside their hard life, they still smile.
 
For all the gifts God has given us life, we often forget to give thanks. We often complain and complain again. Can we learn from them? 

NADIA AZKA
XI IA 6/ 24

No comments: