Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

sms

hey, please try to read this lyric! haha its so funny.
-------


BANG SMS

bang, tell me who send this short message bang

bang, this message with those words of honey

bang, it must come from your girlfriend abang

bang, it has caused me feel so uneasy

bang, please give me your answer now abang

bang, i will throw you mobile phone away

bang, please tell me the truth right now abang

bang, if you love me anyway

when you talk in argument

you are so good with reasons

obviously you ;ve wrong statement

still going with your reasons

you tell me wrong number lah

you tell me someone joke lah

you tell me wrong number lah

you tell me someone joke lah

starting this very moment, your mobile phone will be mine


fauzanirfandy xia6/13

1 comment:

faifaila said...

fauzan , please try to sing this song , ,haha