Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

Panic

On Wednesday, I forgot the date and month.. I remember a certain year, in 2009. That day, I accompany my mother to Rumah Cantik Citra. My mother said that she got vouchers for massage…hehehe..
And … my brother, Panji apparently come too! .. he still 4 years old.. naughty, sneaky, stingy..haha. but I also feel that would be a disaster. Huft..!!
After twenty minutes..finally we arrived in that place, Rumah Cantik Citra. After parking the motorcycle, we enter to that place.. my mother was very happy and she let Panji play with me..
Not so long.. I went to the toilet.. Panji still played with his play car..
But… when I go back.. Panji was gone.. I’d try to find him.. I’m panic!
I asked to everybody that in that place..except my mother ……
I’m so panic! Finally, I found him in a room with someone.. I’m glad he allright..
I’m embarrassed when I met that woman.. but I must thank to her..
After that condition…now I must be a responsible girl..Don’t ever leaved your brother alone..if you know that he still a child…

by: Diah Ayu A.H
XI IA 5 / 10

No comments: