Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

MOMO AND CICIT :)

            I have two hamsters. I give them names, Momo and Cicit. Momo is a female hamster and Cicit is a male one.
            I put them in the cages. Each has their own cage. There are “merry-go-round”-plastic toy, a house-plastic toy, a slide, a place of water, a place of food, and the base of cage is made of grey sand.
            Momo and Cicit like eating lots. Almost all of food they eat, but they love their favourite foods such as “Tango” wafer, “kwaci” -a kind of  salted dried watermelon seeds, fumed meat, some crops-corns, bean sprouts, peanuts, carrots, etc.

           Momo and Cicit have the same size. Momo’s fur is similar with Panda. It has white and black color. It’s also smooth, even smoother than Cicit. Cicit’s fur is grayish, but he is longer than Momo. Both of them have black eyes.

            Momo and Citcit are interesting hamster I have, why? because if I take them out of their cages, they can go back to their own cages themselves. So I needn’t find them first. They love playing out the cage.
            Momo likes sleeping on the “merry-go-round”-toy and Cicit is different. He likes to dig sand first to sleep in it. Well, that’s all about my beloved hamster :)



SARAH NADYA ROOSANA
XI IPA 6
33 :) 

No comments: