Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

My Bad Mark


RIRIN WULANDARI
XI IPA 6
29




When I was second grader in elementary school I ever had a bad mark. That day, my teacher gave me a home work, it was Javanese homework. Because I didn’t listen and didn’t pay attention to my teacher during that day and I always talked.
With my Friend so I couldn’t do my homework. I asked my elder brother for help me to do my home work.
My elder brother was fifth grader in the same school like me. There were five question in my homework I believed with my elder brother’s answer.
And in the morning when my home work was corrected by my teacher. I was Peaceful and very sure. With my elder brother’s answer. But after my book back to me. I was very surprised because I got zero. unbelievable all of my elder brother’s answer were wrong. I felt very ashamed with my friends. It was my bad mark and my bad experience. Now I am sorry for do not listen and do not pay attention to my teacher.

No comments: