Pages

Monday 24 May 2010

i LOVE my MOM :D

hi sir , ,
how are you??hehe 

i wanna tell you about my mom ,



yeah. .every child love his mother, including me. mothers are the most important person for us. She who had been pregnant for nine months , risking her life when she was giving birth , took care of us until now. that's the main reason we are very love our mothers. 
I am very love my mom. especially after two years I have not lived with my mother, the love is increase. during the first month I lived in boarding houses, almost every night I cried in my room because I missed my mom. I was not ready to live alone , take care of all the needs alone, no family who accompany, there is not a caring mother.so i hate to live in boarding houses.
actually my father also lived in Semarang, but I couldn't stay with him because of the distance between home and sma 3 semarang far enough. so I should to live in boarding houses that are behind the school. I began to live independently. during half a year I lived in the boardinghouse. I should buy to eat alone, wash my clothes (only a few clothes only), learning by myself, went to school alone.



finally at the beginning of second semester in first grade, I moved into a house. I lived there with her father. My father returned to Wonosobo every week,  while I was not back  home to Wonosobo every week. This makes me really miss my mom. sometimes I could cry all night to let go of my homesickness. maybe my mother always knew that if I'm missing her,she suddenly called me up. chat with  for a while that was enough to cure my homesickness.

LIVING AWAY from MY MOM made me LOVE MY MOM more and more.

I LOVE you so much , MOM :)





 

No comments: