Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

the rain tonight


today the rain, I knew he had come, just to accompany

actually wheer was the rain come from ?
was the sky crying lament the wilderness?
was the horizon felt disappointed with the whole world ?
was the cope has started the desperation ?

wait

or because his love was hanged by the people who fought for?
who promised but denied that he was invited but is now moving
or because he lost in a competition that he desires?
which is said to have strict qualifications for the winner, but the best seats still occupied by the existence of money?
or because his family has been broken ?
who always want to be called as harmonious family , but it wasn't more than a tragic elegy

hey sky, tell us, let us share everything

today I cried
because my feelings are still depend on the expectations that robust
today I was disappointed
because the victory was stolen from me by the hedonists and collusion
today I was desperate
because they are still demanding for more understood than to understand

I'm sure you will distort the question, right sky?

why don't I exchange my role?
why must I be hanged if I could be hanging?
because this is a choice, which was in here who vote, not logic, but something more imaginary: feelings
why don't I just win it with a higher price? It also includes a competition anyway
because it is contested here is the ability, and this is not a competition of treasure
why don't I act like them? I also have the right to be understood
because I love ..

because I always wanted to learn, all sorts of things. I wish I could be patient, care, more sincere, more able to make sense of life by becoming a useful person

and because we only have a choice and chance, but both have something in common: there is always a risk that following

ah bulshit ! I know the sky, you groan inwardly

now let me ask
why do you flushed homeland with thousands of liters of water? what for ? Don't you know the sea, sky, hey? we already have sufficient water supply



Because of that is your way, sky

I have my on way
because life is like a bicycle: it have to keep running in order to balance
If you are tired, sit down and rest. just cry ..
just look back to remember how far you who've traveled, just once.
onwards, you must go forward


hey sky, let us share your story


because I feel it too ..


Semarang, May 21 2010, 00:14
Justitia Avila Veda
XI IA 6 / 16

No comments: