Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

My Famous Name

Hmm, now I will share about my name..
Maybe it is so crazy, but I proud of my name.


Inspirated by my friends or other people that ask me, "What the meaning of your name?" and now I will answer this question..


*My complete name : KAMALIA RIZQI AWALINA
  from Arabic language and the meaning is First sustance that perfect..(so cool)
*My #1 nick name : KAMALIA
  in school my teacher or some people taht don't know me personnely called me with this name. This name have a meaning "perfect" like as the song from Gita Gutawa (my favorite singer) and Simple Plan. Both of them is beautiful song for me. And Irwansyah often called this name too in his song.
*My #2 nick name : CAME (kem)
  Thanks for my JHS 1 friends (Heri,Anin) that give me this name. First time I get this name, very dont like it, but finally can be a unic name too. And I be love this name.
For me this name have a meaning can make other people came to me...hehehe
*My #3 nick name : NINA
  this name is the most famous name I have. Even, the most famous name in Indonesia. Do you believe?
The fact = Do you remember? when you still child, if you want to sleep, your mother or your father singing this song to make you can sleep (sound of sleep) "NINA bobo"


'Im sorry if this posting not approved by you =)


@ Kamalia R.A.
XI-IA-06 / 17



No comments: