Pages

Thursday 13 May 2010

My Second Accident


Monday, May 3 I had an accident. This is the second accident that I have ever experienced. But this time more serious -I mean my motorcycle-^^.  Ok let me tell you how it happen. That day, I followed ceremony of education day at governor’s office. The ceremony finished at 9 a.m . Then I went back to school alone by motorcycle. Whereas my friends rode a car. I back first and through Pandanaran street. When on the way I still could see Gema –who rode a motorcycle too- behind me. And the other (the car) through an other street. Until at traffic light which near Lawang Sewu, he was not seen by me. At traffic light near Tugu Muda, the lamp showed yellow, I thought that it could be pass and I could do it. But my estimate was wrong. In fact the traffic light from the direction of Imam Bonjol had already running. And I couldn’t decrease my velocity until a motorcycle struck me. Then my motorcycle swerved. Luckily, I could get away from my motorcycle. But my helm was untied. The man who struck me run away. I sought for help but nothing person who help me. I was standing among the vehicles passing by. No police no person who help me. Finally, I helped my self. I set up my motorcycle. I went back to school with a badly damaged motor. At that time, I didn’t care myself , I was worried because I was afraid my parents-mainly my mother-scolded me. Until school I was asked by security. And he asked that on my knee and thigh bleed. I didn’t know before because I didn’t feel. Then the security asked me to go UKS immediately. I went to UKS and my motorcycle at parking lot, was repaired by security. Until at UKS, I saw a lot of abrasion on my thigh. I was asked what happen to me by the nurse and my friend, Ika. The nurse help me clean my blood and handle my wounds. Then I rest at UKS until I felt calm.
            At home I told to my mother what happen to me. And my worried true, my mother scolded me. Different with my mother, my father advise me to not violate traffic light. Yeah, I can take lesson from my accident. Now I more careful ride a motorcycle.    

No comments: