Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

My Opinion for My Favourite Thing

First time , i don't know what must i do to writing in ur blog this night , Mr . But, yeah , i will share about my favourite thing from all in this world , that is , BOLLYWOOD . I'm not the one who like it ! My friends too . Ok , i will share why i like it so much than all ! Here it is.

Bollywood, we can called it with Hollywood of Hindi . It's characteristic with traditional dance, songs and their singer, and it's not be doubted again, their act ! . If you watch Boly movie, i'm sure you'll cry. Except their perfect acting of the actors and actresses , the movie's plot is so touching and complex . Mumbai , is the biggest city for movie production . In Hindi , movie is not just a work to product again but a passion. So many boly movie that had translated into 52 languanges of all the world. And yeah, i'm prefer to Bolly movie than Indonesian movie, because the plot of every Bolly movie is so different, touching, perfectly complex, and it's pure from their own creation . The content of Bolly movie is so variated, that's make me waiting for them. Hehe, every week, 2 movies is resulted in Mumbai. I always check for the new release. I think, Bolly movie is different than elder, that revoluted with the era. For the fact, My Name Is Khan, can get one position in the Hollywood Box Office. For this twice years, the second biggest prodution after MNIK is Ghajini, and the last for 3 Idiots. I have watched all and i give four thumbs up ! ;) .


Talking about Bollywood , we aren't just talking about movie , but the actor and actress, song, singer, and many parts again. You know Shah Rukh Khan is my favourite actor than all actors in the world ! He is so talented and handsome , haha ;) From his movie that first time i saw, Kuch-Kuch Hota Hai, i had fallen in love. Even that so many new-comer that more handsome, he is always be number one actor that i admired. I had watched 15 movies about him. And yeah, checked for new headline from his life. And this December, Don 2, will release soon. You know friends, SRK is the King for Bolly and he is 46 years old now, but you see, he looked younger than his age. I'll tell you that is the characteristic for Indian people. They always looked young-lasting. Except that, Indian people is married when they 30 years old minimal. Yeah, i hope he will success and life happily-ever after with his wife, Gauri, and his two children. I always drem can meet with him , haha.

About the song, singer, and dance, that is the unity that never be separated from Bolly movie. But all the actor didn't use their voice. They just act. The voice is come from the singer that contracted for singing the song that writed as same as the plot of the movie. My favourite singer is Shreya Goshal, Sonu Nigam, and AR Rahman. Their voice is so perfect for me. Haha, my friends said that my voice is just like Hindi singer when i singing the Hindi's song. Yes, i can sing the song and i like it so much. The meaning of the lyric is so awesome. You must try to hear it friends, haha. I have many Hindi's song in my computer too , yeah, always download form OST Bolly movie.

And now, because i like Bollywood, now i'm learning in Hindi languange. Just little a little , but seriously, from the lyric of the song. I want to go to Mumbai if i have a chance ! Pray for me.

Ok, maybe that is the reason why i do like the Bollywood so much ! . This is my third writing , and i will write once again soon . Don't forget , Just try it , friends !          

No comments: