Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

So Shy ! (My Recount text)

I experienced this today. At the morning. As you know, Semarang city is a flood city. Especially for Citarum and Tlogosari road. Hehe, Tlogosari is my house. But the water didn't come to my house, yeah, lucky for that. So, last nigth is raining, hard raining. And today, is flood again. I must go to school to follow TOEFL test for my extra-result. I departed on 9 a.m from my house and went to the school by motorcycle with my father. I don't know why my father chose Citarum roads even that he had known that flood problem will come. As i predicted, the water began to reach our motorcycle. My father tried to full-up the gass. But, you know, Citarum has a ugly and rough road ! So many hole in the way. So difficult to pass it. And for the beginning, my motorcycle is cathced on the hole. My father tried hard to full-up the gass.  But, he couldn't. He ordered me to go down. And my mind said : 'What ? This is flood , dad !'. I just tried to say, "But i used my shoes and i brought so many cartons now (that cartons are for my Chemistry assignment)". I tried to push with my self. But that is in vain. Because i don't wanna got late, i tried to take-off my shoes. One by one. Slowly, because i really don't wanna go down.

Suddenly, a help came on. A kind man looked at my father that had difficult with his motorcycle. He turned off his machine and helped us. He pushed our motorcycle. And finally, my father could pass the hole road. I'm very gratefully with that man and prayed for him : "Jazakallahu khoirun". Hope God will reply his kindness. After that, friends, maybe you didn't see the part that showed that i shy. Haha, of course that's just the beginning. Here is the complication. After our motorcycle passed that hole road, the other flood came again. Road to Pasar Johar is flooded too. My foot was still naked. No-shoes. One of my hand was brought my cartons and one again was brought my shoes. And my pants just  got wet, with my big bag behind me. Our motorcycle was got dirty after that. Oh my god, i looked like the villager, came back to the town. My father got wet too t his pants. People began to laught and smile at me. I feel so shy with my condition like that. My face turned into red and i just tried to smile with them that looked me.

We passed the Pasar Johar wtih the people still looked at me. At the traffic, i said to my father : "Dad, why you didn't pass the Barito road , that will avoid us from flood problem like this". "I'm sory, i think last night the rain is not hard. You know i'm slept, right ?". "Yeah, hu'uh, but i tried to confirmed". "Ok, other chance", said Dad.

Yeah, that's just my experience, friends. Don't pass the Citarum if raining is fall at night before. Or you will get the moment like me. Maybe, i'm lucky-if we can call it luck-because some people got down from their motorcycle and got well all with no exception ! What a pity, huh.

No comments: