Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

The Old Man That Still Young


Confused? Old or Young?
Actually until now, I still confused too..hehe

  Are you familiar with the guy in this photo?


Or may be in this photo?

Yeah,, He is AAMIR KHAN..
If you ever watch 3 IDIOTS movie, Im sure you absolutely know about him.
He act be Ranchohodas Shamaldhas Chanchad or Pungsukh Wangdu. A Level #1 University Student at ICE that may be have 20-22 years old.

Because I dont really like Indias movie (except 3IDIOTS and My Name Is Khan) I never known about Indias actrees. So I searching in Google, And I found his blog too ( aamirkhan.com ) and I really really surprised about him.
Do you know if  Aamir Khan is older than Shahrukh Khan? He has 45 years old and born in 14 Maret 1965?
How old he is!!!
And I like a old man??,,,oh no God..

But no problems because he is still handsome and young..hehehe ^_^v

@Kamalia R.A.
XI-IA-06 / 17

No comments: